Saturday, December 21, 2013

Noah Bradley's Art Camp: Week 1: Masters Studies

Hey Everyone, long time, no posts.  Some of you may have wondered where I disappeared to.  Well for the past 6 weeks I've been taking this online art course in digital painting and concept art work run by Noah Bradley.  It's called Art Camp and you can see some details here

I'm currently enjoying the half-way holiday break, but there's 6 more weeks to go.  The works posted here are just the FIRST week's works: "Masters Studies"
IMPORTANT NOTE:  These are ALL studies from other accomplished artists who aren't me.  They run the gamut from Sargent to NC Wyeth and many others.  Please know that I claim NO creative ownership of these great pieces, I'm merely studying them for my own improvement.

Some are good, many are not so good, but I've been learning a ton about working digitally and painting in general.  Feel free to tell me what you think and hope everyone's having a Happy Holiday! :D





































()

No comments: